Bingaling Honey, it's Local & 100% "All Natural"
3 major reasons our honey is very good honey...
• We never use chemicals or antibiotics on our bee hives
• Our honey is never heated above room temperature
• Bingaling Honey is gently strained when extracted
We hope you enjoy our premium "all natural" honey with its delicious flavors, beneficial phytonutrients, and healthy antioxidants
that should be in everyone's honey.
Fun Facts About Honey
1. How many flowers must honey bees visit to make one pound of honey? about two million.
2. How much honey does the average worker honey bee make in her lifetime? 1/11 teaspoon.
3. How long have bees been producing honey from flowering plants? 10-20 million years.
2013 Bingaling Honey Retail Prices
12 oz. (net) Bingaling Honey Bear is $8.75
24 oz. (net) Bingaling Honey Bear is $13.75
Shipping charges will be based on weight & destination zip code.
Call or email me for quantity discounts available. Thank you.
(Note: We only ship the plastic bears; glass jars do not do well in shipping.)
Bingaling Handmade Natural Honey Soap
Our wonderful natural soaps are handmade in the cold soap process with lots of natural ingredients (including honey & beeswax from our hives). We use fine saponified oils (Avocado, Coconut, Palm, Olive, Rice Bran, & Sunflower) for their moisturizing and skin conditioning properties. Our quality 5 oz. handmade natural honey soaps sell for $7.00 each, sales tax included.
We currently have 5 varieties of soap: Lemongrass & Bergamot in a honey color, Lavender & Rosemary in a purple color, Lime & Rosemary in green color, Vanilla & Cocoa in a brown color, and Peppermint & Vanilla in a pink color. All of our soaps contain gentle exfoliants (crushed rolled oats in the Lavender & Vanilla soap, and fine cornmeal in the Lemongrass, Lime & Peppermint soap). Bingaling Natural Honey Soap produces a delicate lather which becomes rich and creamy; each soap may vary slightly in appearance due to each bar being handmade.